Overview of Don Bradman Cricket 14
Don Bradman Cricket 14 (re-release retitled Don Bradman Cricket) and also know as DBC14 is a cricket video game for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It was developed by Big Ant Studios and published by Tru Blu Entertainment. The game was originally released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles in various countries that compete in cricket in April 2014; it was released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 11 February 2015. On 28 May 2015, Big Ant Studios confirmed that a Don Bradman Cricket 16 would be released in the final quarter of 2016.
Features of Don Bradman Cricket 14
- The game features a number of different game modes, including a career mode, custom matches and online games.
- The career mode involves a user creating a player and playing matches in order for their player to progress. A users player starts at the age of 16 and has a maximum of a 20-year career.
- There is also a Cricket Academy program in which a user can create and edit teams, players and competitions. This was released as a stand-alone game before the console release date.
- The game contains the original cricket stats of every player and they can be modified too. Each cricketer face is created in a realistic way to experience a new feel.
- Big Ant Studios updated the academy and brought the ‘Practice Nets’ feature into it in the weeks prior to the launch of the full game.
- The gameplay features were announced as having “Unique Batting and Bowling Controls” with a full 360 shot delivery with no shot markers.
- The gameplay also involves a “Fully featured Fielding System” which allows “full control of the field”.
- The Ball Physics in the game has been labelled as having “realistic edges and ball movement off players”.
- Appeal and Electric Reviews have also been included into the game, which enables a user to challenge the umpire for a decision in which is questionable.
- There are Practice nets and Match practice which are new features to the game and are supposed to help a new ‘cricketing gamer’ to play the game. Users can also save games online and offline.
- The commentary team consists of Matthew Hill and David Basheer.
- There are 11 unlicensed grounds within the game, with 2 licensed.
- DBC14 also includes 79 teams within the game, most of which are unlicensed. There are international and domestic teams (current generation) historical teams and future generation teams.
- Don Bradman Cricket 14 features 17 international teams, 6 Australian domestic teams, 18 English domestic, along with “All time Best” teams and “Historical” teams.
Screenshots of Don Bradman Cricket 14
System Requirements of Don Bradman Cricket 14
- System= Dual Core CPU 2.0 GHz
- RAM= 2 GB
- Video Memory= 256 MB
- OS= Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Download Links For Don Bradman Cricket 14
Size : 543 MB
- If You Have Any Queries Related To This Game or Any Other Issue Then Feel Free To Comment on Any Post of Our Website.
- If Any Links Found Broken or Expired Then Please Tell Us Via Comment on This Post.
- If Game Works For You Then Take a Minute To Comment Your Feedback and Also Make Requests.