Overview of Need For Speed Underground 2
Need for Speed Underground 2 (also known as NFSU2) is a cross-platform racing video game and the eighth installment in the popular Need for Speed driving game series published and developed by Electronic Arts. Released in 2004, it is the direct sequel to Need for Speed: Underground, and is part of the Need for Speed series, available on Microsoft Windows, Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS and Mobile phones. Like its predecessor, it was also commercially successful, and sold eleven million copies worldwide.
The game has been ported to PlayStation Portable, under the title of Need for Speed Underground: Rivals. The Nintendo DS port introduces a new feature in which the player is able to design custom decals to adorn any vehicle in the game.
Features of Need For Speed 8 (NFS8)
- In addition to the racing modes included in the previous Underground game (Circuit, Sprint, Drag and Drift races), four new variations of races have been provided in Underground 2. One racing mode was dropped, this being the Knockout competitions.
- Need4Speed Underground 2 is unique among the games in the Need For Speed series in that it requires players to drive to a certain place in the city in order to begin a race (other games allow the player to select a race from a menu).
- A circuit race is a standard race that involves up to four cars driving around a track that loops back to the start line of itself. A circuit race is typically a maximum of four laps and minimum of 2 laps.
- Drifting is one of the easier types of racing (depending on difficulty level) in Need for Speed Underground 2.
- Players race against a maximum of three competitors.
- Points are awarded when the player successfully slide the car and finishes the drift without hitting any walls.
- The Underground Racing League (URL) is a set of tournaments which takes place in a specific set of closed tracks outside city streets – either actual racing circuits or airport runways. URL tournaments typically consist of one to three races, with the player racing against five opponents. In tournaments with two or more races, a points system is used. At the end of each race, drivers receive a specific amount of points according to their standing in a race. The total score at the end of these races determines the winner of the tournament.
- While cruising around the city, players can challenge other cruising opponents in a one-on-one race(these are called “Outrun Races”).
Screenshots of Need For Speed Underground 2
System Requirements of Need4Speed 8 Underground 2
- System= Pentium 4 CPU 1.7 GHz
- RAM= 512 MB
- Video Memory= 96 MB
- OS= Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Download Links For Need For Speed Underground 2
Size : 422 MB
- If You Have Any Queries Related To This Game or Any Other Issue Then Feel Free To Comment on Any Post of Our Website.
- If Any Links Found Broken or Expired Then Please Tell Us Via Comment on This Post.
- If Game Works For You Then Take a Minute To Comment Your Feedback and Also Make Requests.