Overview of Virtua Cop 2
Virtua Cop 2 is a light gun arcade game, released in 1995 and developed internally at Sega by their AM2 studio. It was ported to home systems on the Sega Saturn in 1996. It was released on PC in 1997 and Sega Dreamcast in 2000. It was later bundled with Virtua Cop in Virtua Cop: Elite Edition for PlayStation 2 in 2002.This game was known as Virtua Squad 2 for the North American PC release.
Gameplay of Vrtua Cop 2
The game features three levels through which the player’s movement is automated on a predetermined path, but not after they encounter road signs they must shoot down, indicating branching paths. It is the player’s job to shoot the criminals that appear before time runs out and they shoot back. Along the way there will be various objects in the background that can be broken if shot, some of which will reveal power ups afterwards. At the end of each level there is a boss battle, as well as one extra final boss battle after all three levels have been finished.Virtua Cop 2 PC game Free Download.
Screenshots of Virua Cop 2
System Requirements of Virtua Cop 2
- System= Pentium III CPU 400 MHz
- RAM= 128 MB
- Video Memory= 32 MB
- OS= Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Windows 8
Download Links For Virtua Cop 2
Size : 10 MB
- If You Have Any Queries Related To This Game or Any Other Issue Then Feel Free To Comment on Any Post of Our Website.
- If Any Links Found Broken or Expired Then Please Tell Us Via Comment on This Post.
- If Game Works For You Then Take a Minute To Comment Your Feedback and Also Make Requests.